Genesco is committed to responsible sourcing practices in our supply chain. We depend on third-party vendors to produce the products we sell but strive to work only with those vendors who share our commitment to responsible practices, especially in their relationships with employees and their stewardship of the environment. Our policies listed below are among the ways we seek to implement this commitment.
In 2021, Genesco published a comprehensive human rights policy with its commitment to respecting human rights and believes in fundamental standards that support our commitment to treat our employees, customers and business partners with integrity, trust, and respect. Our human rights policy addresses our internal business ethics and code of conduct policies and principles embedded in our business operations, and is guided by the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Guidelines for Multi National Enterprises. Genesco is committed to furthering our efforts to cultivate a respectful and inclusive work environment in support of our employees and our business objectives. We have committed our diversity, equity, and inclusion action to four overarching areas – community, talent, business practices and measurement. We routinely conduct annual employee engagement surveys with various segments of our population. In 2020, we also conducted a diversity, equity, and inclusion survey. We remain committed to listening and learning from our employees. Vendors, suppliers, and contractors are withheld to not only the same standards within our internal human rights policy, but also our environmental policy.
- Genesco Inc. Labor Standards Policy
- Genesco Inc. Sanction/Boycott Policy
- Genesco Inc. Anti-Corruption Policy
- Genesco Inc. Disclosure on Anti-Corruption Training
- Genesco Inc. Antitrust Policy
- Genesco Inc. Conflict of Interest Policy
- Genesco Inc. Third Country Payment Policy
- Genesco Inc. Political Donations Policy
- Johnston & Murphy CSR Supplier Manual
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Disclosure
- Disclosure on Disclosed Information on Internal Monitoring, Whistle Blower or Reporting Systems
- Genesco Inc. Disclosure on Monitoring_Auditing Internal Compliance with Its Business Ethics Policy Code of Conduct
- Genesco Inc. Disclosure on Membership in Trade Associations
- Genesco Human Rights Policy