Donation Application Process
Proposals for corporate donations should be submitted in writing and include required documentation. You will be notified in six to eight weeks in writing regarding the status of your request. Donations will only be made to organizations/causes that complement Genesco’s mission and meet established guidelines.
Please submit one copy of your proposal, which should not exceed three typewritten pages. Your application should address the following:
- Define the opportunity, need or issues the organization seeks to address.
- What is the specific amount and purpose of the funds requested?
- Describe the people who would benefit from the grant.
- What is the time frame and duration of this project?
- Define the proposed method to evaluate the program's success.
- Any known contributors to date.
- Provide background and purpose of your agency.
- Documentation confirming the agency's 501(c)(3) status.
Please submit to:
Claire S. McCall
Director, Corporate Relations
P.O. Box 731, Suite 490
Nashville, TN 37202-0731
Fax (615) 367-8278